Notebooks are where you sketch and take notes. Notebooks are created by you on your reMarkable, and there are no limits to how many pages your notebook can have. Switch between a minimum and a maximum toolbar to suit your needs.
- Create a new notebook by tapping the Create new notebook-icon in My Files or a folder.
- Add a new page to your notebook by tapping the new page-icon. New pages are automatically placed in the end of the notebook.
- View all pages inside a notebook by tapping the page overview-icon. Go back to the on-page view by clicking the one-page icon.
|New Notebook||New Page||Page Overview|
The reMarkable comes with a default notebook for taking quick notes on the go, without having to create a new notebook. Quick sheets are always available from My files, and it cannot be moved or deleted. Create a new page by clicking the Quick sheet-button in the upper right corner.
- How to use Templates
- Read more about the different Tools
- LiveView enables you to share your notebook live with friends and colleagues
- Share your notebooks by email directly from the reMarkable