Size and weight:
177 x 256 x 6.7mm (6.9 x 10.1 x .26 inches)
350 gram (.77 pounds)
10.3” monochrome digital paper display (black and white)
1872x1404 resolution (226 DPI)
Partially powered by E Ink Carta technology
Multi-point capacitive touch
No glass parts, virtually unbreakable
Paper-like surface friction
Storage and RAM
8 GB internal storage (100,000 pages)
512 MB DDR3L RAM
1 GHz ARM A9 CPU
Rechargeable (Micro USB)
Warning: The battery in this product cannot be easily replaced by users themselves.
Codex, a custom Linux-based OS optimized for low-latency e-paper
Use the power button to turn on or wake up the device, put your reMarkable to sleep or turn it off.
reMarkable uses a minimum amount of power when sleep mode is enabled, and the touch screen is not activated. The device will automatically go to sleep mode if you do not touch any buttons or the screen for 10 minutes. The device is not connected to Wi-Fi while in sleep mode.
- Put the device to sleep by pressing the power button once. The sleep sign will appear on the screen.
Wake the device pressing any button.
- Turn off reMarkable by pressing the power button for 3 seconds. You will then be asked whether you want to turn off the device or not.
- Turn on reMarkable by pressing the power button until the screen flashes from black to white.
Use the home button to move up one level. Press the button multiple times to end up at My Files.
Prev and next buttons
The prev and next buttons allows you to flick pages while reading through your documents, ebooks or notebooks.
- Page forward press the right corner button.
- Page backward press the left corner button.
You can also use the page turn buttons to scroll in your file overview.
Create a new page in a notebook by pressing the next button. Note that you must have written or sketched on a page before you are able to create a new page.
Micro USB charging port
Use the charging port and the attached Micro USB cable to charge your reMarkable.