This articles is outdated. Find the latest information here:
The pen comes with three different strokes:
- The Ballpoint is your typical pen. It has some pressure sensitivity, but doesn’t react differently to tilt. The stroke is independent of the speed of the writer.
- The Marker has texture depending on the speed and pressure of the stylus.
- The Fineliner offers a rounded, even stroke that has no texture, regardless of tilt.
- Change stroke by selecting the pen and tapping the line-icon in the top menu.
- Change stroke thickness by selecting the pen and tapping the icon with two half circles in the top menu.
- Change color by selecting the pen and tapping the bucket-icon in the top menu. Choose between grey, white and black color.
|Stroke Thickness||Change Color|