The reMarkable currently only supports certain Wi-Fi networks. This will be improved in future software updates.
Try the following steps:
- Change the Wi-Fi security settings on your router
- Try other available Wi-Fi network options
- Check that other devices, such as your phone or computer are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network. If none of your devices are able to connect, the problem might lie with your internet provider
- Check that you are able to connect to other Wi-Fi networks. If your reMarkable is unable to connect to any Wi-Fi networks, please contact reMarkable
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router's firmware is up to date
Select your Wi-Fi network
If you are unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network, please contact us here.