The reMarkable currently only supports certain WiFi networks. This will be improved in future software updates.
Try the following steps:
- Change the WiFi security settings on your router
- Try other available WiFi network options
- Check that other devices, such as your phone or computer are able to connect to the WiFi network. If none of your devices are able to connect, the problem might lie with your internet provider
- Check that you are able to connect to other WiFi networks. If your reMarkable is unable to connect to any WiFi networks, please contact reMarkable
- Make sure that your WiFi router's firmware is up to date
If you are unable to connect to a WiFi network, please contact us here.