Note: If you ordered from Amazon after 13.08.2018, please contact Amazon to return the reMarkable.
In order to return your reMarkable device, please follow these steps:
1. Create an account and register your return at remarkable.12return.com.
You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been processed and approved by one of our staff. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your return once the request has been submitted. It may take up up to a week in periods of high demand.
2. Schedule a time for pickup by DHL
Use the link from the request approved-email or find your request under 'Open tasks' at remarkable.12return.com. Please note that pickup by DHL must be booked within 30 days of the approval date for the return request.
To prepare your return please follow these steps:
- Print the Shipping Labels and Proforma Invoice which can be found in your return request at remarkable.12return.com. Please print 3 copies of the Proforma Invoice.
- Please package your tablet properly for its trip to our return centre. Attach the Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
We advise to ship your tablet in its original box and place it in a bigger box with bubble wrap to prevent damage. Your parcel will have to travel over conveyor belts and warehouse slides. reMarkable is not responsible for damage during delivery.
- Hand the package to the DHL Express courier with the "ARCHIVE DOC" Shipping Label and the 3 Proforma Invoices.
3. Receive a refund* or replacement
You will be issued a refund or replacement within 10 - 15 days once the package is received and processed at our facilities. Please allow for more time during holiday periods.
Damaged batteries should be treated as hazardous materials. Do not return the device if the battery is swelling, leaking, or if you in any other way suspect that the battery is damaged. In this case, please make sure you dispose of or recycle the reMarkable and its accessories according to local laws and regulations. Do not puncture, drop or incinerate the battery.
Please make sure that you take the adequate steps to backup your data and/or reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
If you are a Hong Kong customer, please see our Terms and conditions.