In order to return your reMarkable device, follow these steps:
- Go to remarkable.12return.com
- Create a user
- Register your return as a "Return within 14-day Return Period" or "Return for Repair / Replacement" and follow the steps in the portal
- Note the following:
- Under address details, use your full name as "Organisation name"
- The return will be sent to reMarkable for approval
- reMarkable will approve your return
- You will receive an e-mail with the next steps
When we have received your return we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
Note that we do not refund customs and VAT. Customs duties, VAT and other fees or taxes will be handled by the relevant authorities in the shipment address country.
Please note that you have to create backups of your files and sign out of your account on the device before it is returned.