This articles is outdated. Find the latest information here:
At reMarkable we create better paper to help you think better. It is our utmost goal to make you satisfied with your product. If you for any reason are not satisfied with your reMarkable purchase, we will offer you a full refund within 30 days from the order date*. For Hong Kong customers, other policies apply. Please see our Terms and conditions.
*30 calendar days from the day you ordered the product.
*Hong Kong and Refurbished orders are not eligible for refunds.
- reMarkable can only process merchandise and products directly purchased from our web store. Should you want to return reMarkable merchandise not directly purchased from reMarkable please be advised that we will not be able to process your request.
- Returns that do not qualify for warranty coverage and/or lie outside the legal return period will not be processed.
- Returns that in some ways miss required information, are sent directly to our headquarters or in other ways does not follow the described return process will be rejected and not refunded.
- Returns that are eligible for a refund within the 30-day return period must include all items received when ordered from remarkable.com.
- Pickup by DHL must be booked within 10 days of the approval date for the return request.
Create a return request here.
Return for repair/ replacement
Damaged batteries should be treated as hazardous materials. Do not return the device if the battery is swelling, leaking, or if you in any other way suspect that the battery is damaged. In this case, please make sure you dispose of or recycle the reMarkable and its accessories according to local laws and regulations. Do not puncture, drop or incinerate the battery.