In order to return your reMarkable device, please follow these steps as described:
- Create a user: Open remarkable.12return.com and create a new user. It is currently not possible to use your account at My reMarkable, and you will need a separate account for our returns portal.
- Create a return request: Follow the 3 steps in the portal to register your return request
- Choose return type - "Return within 30-day Return Period" or "Return for Repair / Replacement".
- Choose product type. Make sure to select all items that are to be returned, or else your return request will be rejected later in the process.
- Enter your address for pickup by DHL.
- When submitted the return request will be handled by one of our staff. Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once the request has been submitted. It may take up to 14 days in periods of high demand. You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.
- Schedule pickup: Schedule a time for pickup by DHL at remarkable.12return.com. Find your request under 'My returns' or 'Open tasks', open the return request and follow the steps at 'Click here to create a pickup booking'. You will receive a pickup confirmation email once your pickup request has been confirmed by DHL.
- Prepare for pickup:
- Print the Shipping Labels and Proforma Invoice attached to this e-mail. Please print 3 copies of the Proforma Invoice. Attach the first Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Please package your tablet properly** for its trip to our return centre. The return label can be found in the booking request.
- Hand the package to the DHL Express courier with the "ARCHIVE DOC" Shipping Label and the 3 Proforma Invoices.
- Important: Please make sure that you take the adequate steps to backup your data and/or reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
- Refund or replacement: You will be issued a refund* or a replacement item once the package is received at our facilities. Please allow for more time during holiday periods.
*Note that we do not refund customs and VAT. Customs duties, VAT and other fees or taxes will be handled by the relevant authorities in the shipment address country.
**How to pack your parcel
We advise to ship your tablet in its original box and place it in a bigger box with bubble wrap to prevent damage. Your parcel will have to travel over conveyor belts and warehouse slides. reMarkable is not responsible for damage during delivery.
- reMarkable can only process merchandise and products directly purchased from our web store. Should you want to return reMarkable merchandise not directly purchased from reMarkable please be advised that we will not be able to process your request.
- Returns that do not qualify for warranty coverage and/or lie outside the legal return period will not be processed.
- Returns that in some ways miss required information, are sent directly to our headquarters or in other ways does not follow the described return process will be rejected.
- If you are a Hong Kong customer, please see our Terms and conditions.