There is a lot of technology that has been embedded into the reMarkable In order to provide a truly paper-like experience. In fact, it has taken reMarkable almost four years of development to build on the E Ink e-paper experience. For instance, we put a lot of effort into finding just the right texture and friction between the pen tip and the display.
Articles in this section
- What are the specifications of the reMarkable?
- What is so special about the CANVAS display?
- Does the display have colors?
- What is the refresh latency of the display when writing/sketching with the pen?
- What have you done to make the display feel like paper, in addition to using e ink technology?
- Is the reMarkable waterproof?
- How sturdy is the reMarkable?
- Do you provide the reMarkable with a SDK for custom development?