This article explains how to organize and edit PDFs on your reMarkable.
The PDF filter shows PDFs imported through the desktop or mobile app and onto your device*.
How to view all pages inside a document
- Tap the Page overview icon ( ).
- Go back to the single page view by selecting a page, or tapping Back in the top left corner.
How to adjust PDF view
Under the PDF options icon ( ), you can also tap Adjust view ( ) for a cropped view of your PDF. The new view will apply to the entire document.
How to turn PDF pages
Turn pages within a PDF by swiping left or right, and make annotations with your chosen writing tool from the side toolbar.
How to organize PDFs
You can organize your PDFs by moving them into folders, under My files. All your PDFs will appear in the filtered PDFs section on your reMarkable, regardless of how they’re organized.
Importing annotated PDFs to your reMarkable
In order to transfer annotated PDFs (for example, a PDF you have made notes on electronically) from a computer to your reMarkable, you need to select the print option and save the document as a new file. Here's how:
- Open the PDF file on your computer.
- Select the print option and save the document as a new file.
- Transfer the new file to your reMarkable by using the desktop app or via my.remarkable.com.
*You can’t open files with DRM (Digital Rights Management) restrictions on your reMarkable.