Settings can be reached from the home screen by tapping the reMarkable logo in the top left corner. On the Settings page, you can download the latest software updates, log into your reMarkable account and more.
- Device settings enable you to turn auto-update on/ off and download the latest software.
- Account settings is where you log into your account to transfer files between your connected apps.
- Wi-Fi settings is where you connect to a known Wi-Fi.
- Power settings informs you of your battery status.
- Storage settings gives an overview of how much free space is left on your device.
- Security settings enables you to set a passcode to protect your files.
- Keyboard settings is where you choose among keyboard languages.
- Accessibility settings lets you alter between left- and right hand mode, and modify text size to suit your needs