Settings can be reached from the home screen by tapping Menu in the top left corner, then Settings at the bottom of the menu bar. On the settings page, you can update to the latest software, log into your reMarkable account, and more.
Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.
- Device settings enable you to turn auto-update on/off and update to the latest software.
- Account settings is where you can log in to your account to transfer files between your connected apps.
- Wi-Fi settings is where you connect to a known Wi-Fi network.
- Power settings inform you of your battery status.
- Storage settings provides an overview of how much free space is left on your reMarkable.
- Security settings enable you to set a passcode to protect your files.
- Handwriting Conversion settings is where you select the handwriting conversion language.
- Keyboard settings is where you can choose between keyboard languages.
- Accessibility settings let you alter between left and right-handed mode, and modify text size to suit your needs.
- About is where you can find copyright, licensing, and compliance information.
- Tutorial gives you the option of replaying the Get Started Tour, and reactivating the introductory tooltips.