Folders help you organize your notebooks, documents, and ebooks. Define your own file structure with folders and subfolders in My Files.
When a folder has content the folder icon changes from white to black.
In this example Folder 1 has content, and Folder 2 is empty.
How to organize your files
How to create new Folder
- Create a New Folder from My Files or a folder by tapping the New Folder icon.
- Add content to a folder by opening the contextual menu (three dots) on the item you want to add, then click Move and choose the right folder. Confirm the action by tapping Move here.
How to rename a file or a folder:
- Tap the contextual menu (three dots) on the file or folder you want to rename.
- Tap Settings in the top menu.
- Tap Edit in the name field and use the screen keyboard to write in your new file/folder name.
- Tap Done to save the changes. If you want to discard your changes, click Cancel.