Folders help you organize your notebooks, PDFs, and ebooks. You can define your own file structure with folders and subfolders under My files.
Creating new folders
Step by step guide
- Create a new folder from My files by tapping the new folder icon.
- Add content to a folder by long-pressing a notebook, PDF, or ebook, then tapping Move and choosing the intended folder. Confirm the action by tapping Move here.
Note that when a folder has content the folder icon changes from white to black.
In this example "Work" has content, and "Personal files" is empty.
Renaming files or folders
- Long-press the file or folder you want to rename.
- Tap Rename ( ).
- Use the on-screen keyboard to write your new file/folder name.
- Tap Save to save the changes. If you want to discard your changes, just tap Cancel.
Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.