New user interface and gestures
Staying true to our vision, our brand-new user interface is designed to help you focus and stay organized.
Even though the interface has changed, all your beloved notebooks, PDFs, and ebooks are still right where they should be. You’ll experience a less intrusive toolbar that won’t get in the way when working within documents.
All the great tools are still here, with the perfect balance between creation and functionality – so you can work free from distraction.
The home screen is now optimized for an improved overview and a cleaner look, making it easier to find your files. You can still filter by document type using the new menu button.
The notification bar now appears more discreetly, at the bottom of the screen.
Writing, drawing, and reading
In documents, like on the home screen, we gave you more space to work with. You have all the same tools and functions as before, neatly grouped in the toolbar.
Sharing your work
In this release, we’ve added more options when sharing documents or selected pages. Here are the highlights:
- You can now send documents and pages to multiple recipients.
- There are now more editing options before sharing. You can add a message, give your document a new name, or send as PNG, SVG, or PDF.
- You can also easily edit selected pages or change document format without starting over.
Navigating within documents
You can now navigate within your documents by swiping.
These are our new gestures:
- Swipe left to go to the next page, or to add a new page if you are on the last page of your notebook.
- Swipe right to go to the previous page.
We’ve replaced the three-dot menu with a long press gesture throughout the user interface. To share or edit a folder, document, page, or notebook, simply hold your marker or finger on it, and the menu will appear.
You can select additional files, folders, or pages by simply tapping them.