A refurbished device is a pre-owned reMarkable returned to us during the trial period of our satisfaction guarantee. All returned devices are thoroughly inspected and then sent back to our manufacturing facility for refurbishment.
This process works as follows:
- We receive, check, and grade the returned reMarkable for any physical damage, or issues affecting its functionality, both in terms of the hardware and software.
- Based on this grading, the device goes back to our manufacturer for refurbishment.
- The device is screened and reset, and checked over for technical issues. We then perform a test of its functionality and a thorough visual inspection. This ensures that our refurbished devices share the same technical qualities and premium look as a brand new product.
- The refurbished device is then sent to our warehouse for packaging and shipping.
- Your device is safely delivered to you by our courier, with a new 36-month warranty*
*Refurbished devices purchased from our webshop come with a 36-month warranty, as part of your 100-day free trial of Connect.
Refurbished devices purchased in our returns portal come with a 36-month warranty if you have an active subscription to Connect and haven't canceled or downgraded your current plan at any time.
See our hardware Terms and Conditions for more specific warranty details.