Here you'll find information about what to do if you’re returning a product, and don't have access to the email you used to place your order. This applies to both refunds and replacements.
Return for refund
If you're returning a product for a refund, and no longer have access to the email address used for your order, you’ll need to fill out the following information and get in touch with customer support.
ZIP-code (Postal code):
Order ID (We can help you find this if you don’t know it):
Drop-off: A DHL center near you. You can find it via this link.
Make sure that your address is verified for DHL pick-up by using this form. Enter your address in the ‘From’ section. Since the parcel is being sent back to our warehouse in Hong Kong, you’ll need to add ‘Hong Kong’ as the destination country in the ‘To’ section. Enter ‘New Territories’ as the destination city, then click “Search”.
If your address is not serviced by DHL pick-up, you’ll either need to use a different address (for example, your workplace), or choose DHL drop-off as your preferred shipping method.
Note that we can only accept returns from the countries we ship to. Find the full list on this page.
Once you’ve filled out your information, you can reach our customer service team here.
Return for replacement (warranty claims)
If you're returning a product for a replacement as part of a warranty claim and no longer have access to the email address used to place the original order, please follow the steps below.
- Go to returns.remarkable.com and create an account with an email address you can access. Once logged in, enter your order ID and your device's serial number.
If you only want to return a Marker or Folio, check the box that says “I want to return an accessory”, and select the accessory you wish to return.
- Use the troubleshooting guide to tell us what's wrong with your product
- Find the solution that applies to the issue that you're experiencing
- Describe the problem and attach a video or pictures showing the issue (if possible).
- Once your request has been approved, follow the next steps.
Please do not include Folios or Markers if they are not part of the warranty claim. Only include the item(s) that are faulty. Any additional items placed in the parcel will not be shipped back.
- Book a pick-up or select a drop-off location with DHL.
- Pack the item carefully to ensure that it's transported safely to our return center (ideally inside its original packaging - or a similar-sized cardboard box).
- Go to returns.remarkable.com and click on ‘Check status’, then enter your unique return reference number to finalize your warranty request
- Download and print the shipping label then attach it to your return parcel
- Hand the package to the DHL courier or drop it off at your nearest DHL location.
Once the return has been picked up by DHL and checked at our warehouse, your replacement item will be processed and shipped. You will receive a text or email from DHL as soon as your replacement is on its way to you. A replacement device or accessory is usually shipped within 2-5 business days.