Read this article to find out how to add Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to your reMarkable.
Integrate the most popular cloud storage services with your paper tablet using our Integrations feature. Browse stored files, copy them to your reMarkable, and upload notes and documents directly to your Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive accounts from your paper tablet.
To access this feature, you'll need software version 2.10 installed on your reMarkable, and a Connect subscription. Software version 2.11 is required to add OneDrive to your device.
Adding Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive accounts to your reMarkable
1. Log in to my.remarkable.com and click the menu in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click Integrations in the menu.
3. To get started, accept the Terms & Conditions, then select Confirm.
4. Click Add next to the Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive icon, then sign in using the password for the email address linked to the account you want to integrate.
5. If you want, you can name this service, such as "Work". This will help you differentiate if adding more than one. To skip this step, click the X in the corner.
6. Your Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive account is now active on your device.
7. You can add new accounts (up to five) by clicking Add under Manage integrations. To add several OneDrive accounts, you’ll need software version 2.13 installed.
To remove an account from your device, go to Manage Integrations and choose Remove under the account you want to disconnect. You can add or remove accounts at any time.
How to transfer files from integrations to your paper tablet:
1. Tap Menu in the top left-hand corner.
2. Select Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive in the sidebar menu. Here you’ll be able to browse and copy compatible files from the selected service directly to your device.
3. Long-press on a compatible file in your chosen cloud storage integration.
4. Tap Copy in the top-right corner to copy the file to My files.
5. To select multiple files, long-press one, then tap the others you want to copy across.
Upload a file from My files to your cloud storage service by long-pressing on the file, then selecting Upload in the black action bar menu along the top of the display.
Things to know when using Integrations
- reMarkable 1 and 2 are compatible with PDFs, JPGs, PNGs, and EPUB ebooks. You can also transfer web articles, Word documents, and PowerPoint files to your paper tablet by using our Chrome extension and Microsoft add-ins.
- Docs, Slides, and Sheets from Google Drive can be viewed as PDFs on your reMarkable paper tablet. These files can also be copied to My Files as PDFs to work on or annotate.
- You can sort files saved in Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to show compatible files first, making it easier to view and copy documents across to your paper tablet
- Filter your files by tapping Sort by, and then Compatibility in the top right-hand corner, you can also choose to sort by file size, last updated, file type, or alphabetical order by tapping this text.
- When using Google Drive, you can access content stored in shared drives. To find your shared drives, choose Google Drive from the side menu. Shared drives will appear as folders at the top of the screen. Software version 2.13 is required to access shared drives on your reMarkable.
Head to Help using Integrations for more information.