This article explains how to use our quick browse tool to navigate your notebooks, PDFs, and ebooks.
Quick browse is a handy scrollbar that lets you flip through page previews within a notebook or document to find old notes or a favorite passage in a much-loved ebook.
This feature also allows you to navigate seamlessly within a document or check something on a previous page without needing to leave the one you’re currently working on (if you don’t want to.)
How it works
- Swipe up from the bottom of any document to reveal the quick browse scrollbar
- Drag the cursor left or right to browse through pages quickly and find what you’re looking for
- Lift your finger off the cursor to switch to the page in the preview window
- When scrolling, a black dot appears to show you where you started – tap this to go back to your original page without losing your place
- You can still use Page overview to easily move, duplicate, or delete pages
Note: You’ll need software version 2.9 or later to use quick browse.
Go to Settings > Software on your reMarkable to update.