In this article you’ll find information about using our Integrations feature.
Here are a few things to know when using Integrations:
- reMarkable 1 and 2 are compatible with PDFs and EPUB ebooks. JPG and PNG files can also be imported to your paper tablet using my.remarkable.com, or web articles via Read on reMarkable.
- Docs, slides, and sheets from Google Drive can be viewed as PDFs on your reMarkable. These files can also be copied to My files as PDFs to work on or annotate.
- You can sort files saved in Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to show compatible files first, making it easier to view and copy documents across to your paper tablet
- Filter your files by tapping Sort by, and then Compatibility in the top right hand corner (tap again to sort by size, alphabetical order, file type, or last updated).
Using SharePoint on your reMarkable
You can access shared files and documents in Microsoft SharePoint folders from your paper tablet as part of OneDrive integration. They should appear as normal folders in OneDrive.
If for any reason content from SharePoint doesn’t appear in OneDrive when looking for them on your device, then you’ll need to first remove and then re-add this integration again.
How to access SharePoint on your reMarkable (if it doesn’t appear in OneDrive):
1. Log in to my.remarkable.com.
2. Click the menu in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click Integrations.
4. Scroll down to OneDrive and click Remove.
5. Click Yes, remove.
6. Scroll up and click Add next to OneDrive.
7. Sign in to your OneDrive account, and it’ll be re-added to your device.
Once you’ve added OneDrive to your reMarkable, you’ll be able to access SharePoint as part of the OneDrive integration directly from the My Files menu on your device.
If you haven’t yet added OneDrive to your reMarkable, installing the OneDrive integration will also give you access to SharePoint.