This articles is outdated. Find the latest information here:
Files (notebooks, documents and ebooks) can be duplicated without any changes being made to the original file.
How to duplicate a file:
- Tap the three-dot menu on the file you want to copy.
- Tap Duplicate in the top menu.
The new file will be named with the ending “copy”.
How to duplicate a page in a notebook:
- Tap the Page Overview button in the top right menu.
- Select the three-dot menu on the page you would like to duplicate.
- Tap Duplicate in the top menu. An exact copy will appear immediately after the page you chose in the notebook.