This articles is outdated. Find the latest information here:
Share your notebooks, documents and ebooks to an email address from your device.
You must be connected to Wi-Fi to share a file. Please note that the Share-button will not be available if you are not connected to Wi-Fi and not signed in to an account.
How to share a file:
- Tap the contextual menu (three dots) on the file you want to share.
- Tap Share in the top menu.
- Choose whether to share the file in PDF, PNG or SVG-format.
- Type in the email address you want to share your file to by using the device keyboard. You can also choose to use a recently used email address.
- Tap Send to complete the action.
Tap the Share icon to send files by email
How to share a single page:
- Open a document.
- Tap the Page overview icon in the top menu
- Tap the contextual menu (three dots) on the page you want to share.
- Select Share in the top left corner.
- Select Send as PNG.
- Enter an email address and tap Send.