The reMarkable desktop application enable you to view, liveview, organize, import and download files.
Once you have set up the desktop and/or mobile application your device is connected to the reMarkable cloud. All your notebooks, documents and ebooks will be synced across your devices when connected to a Wi-Fi.
The desktop app supports the following versions:
- Windows 7 and newer
- Go to my.remarkable.com and log into your account.
- Download the desktop app.
- Open the application and click Obtain a new code to connect to your reMarkable account. You will be redirected to a browser window to receive a one-time code.
- Enter the one-time code on your desktop app and click register.
- You are now set up!
Note that you must first connect to a reMarkable device before connecting to the desktop app.
Download and connect your devices
Generate a one-time code
Organize your files
The desktop app enables you to organize your files and folders, as well as to copy, move, bookmark and delete files. Tap the specific menu on a file or a folder, and select one of the options in the side menu, or use drag and drop to move your files.
Import through the desktop app to get documents and ebooks onto your device. Once imported, your files will be synced across your connected devices.
- Open the desktop app.
- Click the import button in the top right corner.
- Select a file from the browser menu, and click open. You can also import a file by using drag and drop.
- The file will sync automatically to your device if you are connected to Wi-Fi. Only files in the supported file formats (PDF and ePUB) will be transferred onto your device.
- Click the contextual menu (three dots) on the file you want to download
- Tap Download on the top menu bar
- Choose between PNG or PDF format.
- Your file will now start downloading to your computer