A reMarkable account allows you to import documents and ebooks onto your device, and ensures that your files are backed up in the reMarkable cloud.
How to make a new account:
- Go to my.remarkable.com on a mobile or desktop device.
- Click Create new reMarkable ID. Choose whether you want to sign up with a Facebook or Google account, or by using your email. The latter will initiate an email verification process. Check your email account and follow the described steps to verify your email.
- Click Sign up. You now have a reMarkable account. You are now ready to connect your device and apps to your reMarkable account.
You can log out of your account at any time by tapping Log out.
Note that your account can only be connected to one device at the time.
- How do I use the reMarkable desktop app?
- How do I use the reMarkable mobile app?
- How do I share a document from my reMarkable?