Rollout started in February 2020.
- New clipboard features
- Cut and paste between pages and notebooks
- Selection mirroring
- Blog post 2.1
Released in November 2019.
- New user interface
- Improved Sharing
- Blog post 2.0
Released in August 2019.
- Improved writing experience
- A better reading experience
- Better syncing
- An improved setup experience for new customers
- Blog post 1.8
Released in April and July 2019.
- Add pages
- Move and reorder pages
- Duplicate pages
- The battery percentage is back
- Improved onboarding text
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Blog post 1.7
Released on October 27th, 2018.
- Conversion from handwriting to typed text (in the cloud)
- Improved PDF export, beta SVG export
- Revamped layer menu
- E-book text parameters reset button (+under the hood improvements)
- Blog post 1.6
Minor fix reintroducing the functionality for sending content by email for some customers.
Released on September 17th, 2018.
- Remember wifi and airplane mode settings across restarts
- Remember tool selection in documents
- Fix bug causing traces to be left when using the eraser or the moving tool
- Fix the problem where the passcode screen in some cases would set an extended lockout time
- Blog post 1.5.1
Released on July 6th, 2018.
- Table of contents for ebooks and pdf documents
- Search in ebooks and documents
- Improved button recognition
- Release notes on the device
- Blog post 1.5
Released on June 18th, 2018.
- Flight mode
- Factory reset
- Improved template selection
- Improved passcode interface
- Blog post 1.4
Released on May 22nd, 2018. It mainly features improvements to the battery management.
The first major update released on January 16th, 2018.
- Improved power management (new sleep modes)
- Removal of the battery percentage indicator
- Last writing tool remembered
- Improved WiFi settings
- Some stability improvements
- Blog Post 1.1
The original release. The first reMarkable Tablets were shipped with this version.