reMarkable 2 is shipped with express shipping, which means that orders cannot be canceled before shipment. To cancel your order, please follow one of the two steps described below.
- Upon delivery, inform the courier that you do not wish to receive the order and that the parcel needs to be returned to the sender.
- Once the courier is informed, and your tracking status shows "returned to shipper", please contact our customer service team so that we can refund you the amount you paid.
If you want to cancel your order because you're not at your provided address
- Get in touch with the courier and ask them to ship the order back to us.
- Once your tracking shows "returned to shipper", please contact our customer service team so that we can refund you the amount you paid.
If you receive your order but still want to return your paper tablet, please follow the return process to receive your refund.
Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
Canceling your Connect subscription
If you’re canceling your order, make sure to also cancel your Connect subscription.
Here's how you can cancel your subscription:
- Go to my.remarkable.com and log in to your reMarkable account.
- Select Manage Connect in the menu in the top-right corner.
- Select Cancel plan from below your card payment information.
- Follow the steps and then if you’re sure, select Cancel Connect.
Head to this page for more information about canceling your Connect subscription, and how your experience will change without access to all our greatest features.