reMarkable 2 is shipped with express shipping, which means that orders cannot be canceled before shipment. To cancel your order, please follow one of the two different steps below:
- Upon delivery, inform DHL that you do not wish to receive the order and that the parcel needs to be returned to the sender.
- Once DHL is informed, and your tracking status shows "returned to shipper", please contact our customer service team so that we can refund you the amount you paid.
If you want to cancel your order because you're not at your provided address
- Get in touch with DHL and ask them to ship the order back to us.
- Once your tracking shows "returned to shipper", please contact our customer service team so that we can refund you the amount you paid.
If you receive your order and want to return your paper tablet, please follow the return process to receive your refund.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for details.
Make sure to cancel your Connect subscription when canceling your order. Here's how you can cancel your subscription:
- Go to my.remarkable.com and sign in with your reMarkable account
- Select ‘Manage Connect’ from the main menu
- Select ‘Cancel plan’ from below your card payment information
Head to this page for more information about canceling your Connect subscription.