View all pages
View all pages inside a document by tapping the page overview icon ( ). Go back to the one-page View by clicking the single page view icon ().
Organize your ebooks
Organize your ebooks by moving them into folders. All your ebooks will be displayed in the ebook section on your home screen, regardless of where they are located.
Tailor the ebook view to your preferences by using Text settings, where you can adjust text size, font, justification, page margins, and line spacing. Text settings is only available for ebooks.
How to change the Text Settings:
- Open the ebook you want to read.
- Tap the contextual menu (three dots) on the top menu bar and find Text settings ( ).
- Tap directly on a menu option to edit the view settings.
- Tap Done to close the settings.
If a non-DRM ePub file is not displaying text properly:
- Go to text settings while you have the ebook open. Change the justification and the line spacing. You can also try to change the page margins and the size of the text.
- If this doesn’t work you can try to delete the book from the reMarkable and try to import it again.
- If the above troubleshooting steps don’t work, please submit a bug report here.