Ebooks are digital books imported through the desktop or mobile application onto your device.
Important to know before transferring ebooks onto your reMarkable:
Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.
View all pages inside an ebook by tapping the ebook options icon, then the Page overview icon ( ). Go back to a single page view by tapping a page, or by tapping Back in the top left corner.
Turn pages by swiping left or right on the display. It’s also possible from the page overview menu, to navigate to a specific page in an ebook, by tapping Go to page, and entering the page number you wish to skip to.
Organize your ebooks
Ebooks can be organized by moving them into folders under My files. All your ebooks will be displayed in the ebook section on your home screen, regardless of where they are located.
Tailor the ebook view to your preferences by using text settings, where you can adjust text size, font, justification, page margins, and line spacing. Text settings are only available for ebooks.
How to change the text settings:
- Open the ebook you want to read.
- Tap the ebook options icon, in the side menu bar, then Text settings ( ).
- Tap directly to adjust the various view settings.
- Tap Done to close the settings.
If a non-DRM ePub file is not displaying text properly:
- Go to text settings while you have the ebook open. Change the justification and the line spacing. You can also try to change the page margins and the size of the text.
- If this doesn’t work you can try to delete the book from the reMarkable and try to import it again.
If the above troubleshooting steps don’t work, please submit a bug report here.