Folders, files and pages can be added and deleted by longpressing on the folder, file or page. Note that the notebook Quick sheets can not be deleted, but pages within it can be moved, added or deleted. Pages within ebooks and PDFs can not be deleted or moved.
Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.
How to delete a file or a folder
Step by step guide
- Long-press on the file or folder you want to delete.
- Tap the Delete icon on the top action toolbar, then Confirm. Tap Cancel, then Back if you want to keep your file.
How to delete a page in a notebook or in Quick sheets:
- Open Quick sheets or a regular Notebook.
- Tap the Page overview button ( )
- Long-press on the page you want to delete. If you want to delete more pages, simply tap them.
Tap Delete and Confirm.
How to add a page in a notebook:
- The easiest way to add a page in a notebook is to simply swipe to the right, on the last page in that notebook. Otherwise:
- Tap the notebook options icon, then Page overview. To add a new page, tap Add page in the top menu bar.
- A new page will appear immediately after the page you chose.