Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.
How to add a page in a notebook:
- The easiest way to add a page in a notebook is to simply swipe to the right, on the last page in that notebook. Otherwise:
- Tap the notebook options icon, then Page overview. To add a new page, tap Add page in the top menu bar.
- A new page will appear immediately after the page you chose.
How to delete a file or a folder:
- Long-press on the file or folder you want to delete.
- Tap the Delete icon on the top action toolbar, then Confirm. Tap Cancel, then Back if you want to keep your file.
How to delete a page in a notebook or in quick sheets:
- Open Quick sheets or a regular Notebook.
- Tap the Page overview button ( )
- Long-press on the page you want to delete. If you want to delete more pages, simply tap them.
Tap Delete and Confirm.
Note that pages within a PDF or ebook can't be deleted.