Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.
Files (notebooks, PDFs, and ebooks) can be duplicated without any changes being made to the original file.
How to duplicate a file:
- Long-press on the file you want to copy.
- Tap Duplicate in the top menu.
- The new file will be named with the ending “copy”.
How to duplicate a page in a notebook:
- Tap the notebook options icon, then Page overview.
- Tap Duplicate in the top action bar. An exact copy will appear immediately after the page you chose in the notebook.
Note It's not possible to copy and paste between pages.