Files (notebooks, PDFs, and ebooks) can be duplicated without any changes being made to the original file.
Note: This article applies to devices running software 2.0 or newer. For information on how to update your reMarkable, head here.
How to duplicate a file
- Long-press on the file you want to copy.
- Tap Duplicate in the top menu.
- The new file will be named with the ending “copy”.
How to duplicate a page in a notebook
- Tap the notebook options icon, then Page overview.
- Tap Duplicate in the top action bar. An exact copy will appear immediately after the page you chose in the notebook.