Files (notebooks, documents and ebooks) can be duplicated without any changes being made to the original file.
How to duplicate a file:
- Tap the three-dot menu on the file you want to copy.
- Tap Duplicate in the top menu.
The new file will be named with the ending “copy”.
How to duplicate a page in a notebook:
- Tap the Page Overview button in the top right menu.
- Select the three-dot menu on the page you would like to duplicate.
- Tap Duplicate in the top menu. An exact copy will appear immediately after the page you chose in the notebook.
Note that it's not possible to copy and paste between pages, at this point.