The reMarkable lets you read, edit and share documents (PDF files). Documents can be exported by using the desktop app or a USB-cable.
Export by using the desktop app:
How to video
Step by step
- Open the reMarkable desktop app.
- Select the file you want to export to your computer.
- Right-click on the file.
- Select "Export as PDF".
- Choose the destination for the file on your computer.
Export by using a USB cable:
- Connect the reMarkable to a computer with a USB cable.
- Open a browser window and enter the address 10.11.99.1.
- Click on the file you want to export.
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner.
Please note that his functionality is currently experimental, as we haven't fully implemented it yet. This feature will be improved through future software updates.
Make sure that USB transfer is enabled on your reMarkable in order to use this feature.