In this article you’ll find information about how to export files from your reMarkable. Files can be exported by using the desktop app, or with a USB cable. You can also send files by email, or upload them directly to cloud storage accounts from Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
Export using the desktop app
How to video
Step by step
- Open the desktop app.
- In the desktop app, select the file you want to export to your computer.
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Export as PDF, Export as PNG to folder, or Export as SVG to folder.
- Choose a destination for the file on your computer.
Export using a USB cable:
- Connect your reMarkable to the computer with a USB cable.
- Open a browser window and enter 10.11.99.1 in the address bar.
- Click on the file you want to export.
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner.
Make sure that USB transfer is enabled on your reMarkable in order to use this feature.
Upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive
Upload a file from the My files menu on your device to your chosen cloud storage service by long-pressing the file, then tapping Upload in the action bar menu at the top of the display.
Read more about adding Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to your reMarkable here.