The reMarkable cloud is a cloud service you can use to sync all your files. The cloud stores up to 8 GB of data, the same amount you can store on your reMarkable.
A cloud icon in the bottom toolbar will continually update you with the status of your connection to the reMarkable cloud.
To manually check the status of your connection:
- Go to Settings and select Storage.
- Select Check sync.
- The cloud connection status will be displayed.
- In case of any cloud connection issues, try holding in the power button for fifteen seconds till your reMarkable turns off, then press the power button again to turn it back on.
Trouble syncing files
If you are having trouble syncing your files to the reMarkable cloud, please try the following steps:
- Make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network in order to sync your files from your device to the cloud.
- Make sure that you are signed in to your reMarkable account.
- Restart the reMarkable app and the reMarkable paper tablet.
If you are still experiencing issues syncing files to your device, please contact us here.