The reMarkable cloud is a cloud service you can use to sync all your files. The cloud stores up to 8 GB of data, the same amount you can store on your reMarkable.
A cloud icon in the bottom toolbar indicates the status of the connection to the reMarkable cloud.
How to check the status of the connection to the reMarkable cloud:
- Go to Settings and select Storage.
- Select Check sync.
- A status of the cloud connection will be displayed. In the case of sync issues, try restarting the device.
If you are having trouble syncing your files to the reMarkable cloud, please try the following steps:
- Make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network in order to sync your files from your device to the cloud
- Make sure that you are signed in to your reMarkable account
- Restart the reMarkable app and the reMarkable paper tablet
If you are still experiencing issues syncing files to your device, please contact us here.