This article explains the steps for returning a reMarkable order within the 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Note: If you need to return your device for repair/replacement please contact our support team for further instructions.
In order to return your reMarkable device for refund, there are three main steps.
Note: If you ordered from Amazon after 13.08.2018, please contact Amazon to return the reMarkable.
1. Create a return request
Create an account and register your return at remarkable.12return.com. Please note that it is currently not possible to use your account at My reMarkable, and you will need to create a separate account for our returns portal.
- Choose return type - "Return within 30-day Return Period" or "Return for Repair / Replacement".
- Choose the product type. Make sure to select all items that are to be returned, or else your return request will be rejected later in the process.
Note: It is not possible to split a bundle, all products have to be returned together.
Note 2: When returning for a replacement, please only ship the item(s) that are faulty. Any additional items placed in the parcel will not be shipped back to you.
- Enter your address for pickup by DHL.
You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been processed and approved by one of our staff.
Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once the request has been submitted. It may take up to 14 days in periods of high demand. You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.
Note: We need your order ID to approve your return. The order ID can be found in the order confirmation email you received from reMarkable after your purchase.
2. Schedule pickup with DHL
Use the link from the request approved-email or find your request under 'Open tasks' at remarkable.12return.com. Please note that pickup by DHL must be booked within 10 days of the approval date for the return request.
- Print the Shipping Labels and Proforma Invoice which can be found in your return request at remarkable.12return.com.
- Please print 3 copies of the Proforma Invoice.
- Attach the first Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Please package your tablet properly. We advise to ship your tablet in its original box and place it in a bigger box with bubble wrap to prevent damage. Your parcel will have to travel over conveyor belts and warehouse slides. reMarkable is not responsible for damage during delivery.
- Please package your tablet properly for its trip to our return center. Attach the Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Hand the package to the DHL Express courier with the "ARCHIVE DOC" Shipping Label and the 3 Proforma Invoices.
Important: Please make sure that you take the adequate steps to backup your data and/or reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
3. Receive a refund* or replacement
You will be issued a refund within 10 days once the package has been processed at our facilities.
For returns for repair/replacement, please allow 10-20 working days before your repaired/replaced product is issued. We will notify you by email during the process.
Please allow for more time during holiday periods.
Damaged batteries should be treated as hazardous materials. Do not return the device if the battery is swelling, leaking, or if you in any other way suspect that the battery is damaged. In this case, please make sure you dispose of or recycle the reMarkable and its accessories according to local laws and regulations. Do not puncture, drop or incinerate the battery.
Please make sure that you take the adequate steps to backup your data and/or reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
If you are a Hong Kong customer, please see our Terms and conditions.