In order to return your reMarkable device, there are three main steps.
Note If you ordered from Amazon after 13.08.2018, please contact Amazon to return the reMarkable.
1. Create a return request
- Create an account and register your return at remarkable.12return.com.(It is currently not possible to use your account at My reMarkable, and you will need a separate account for our returns portal).
- Choose return type - "Return within 30-day Return Period" or "Return for Repair / Replacement".
- Choose the product type. Make sure to select all items that are to be returned, or else your return request will be rejected later in the process.
- Enter your address for pickup by DHL.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been processed and approved by one of our staff.
- Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once the request has been submitted. It may take up to 14 days in periods of high demand. You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.
2. Schedule pickup with DHL
Use the link from the request approved-email or find your request under 'Open tasks' at remarkable.12return.com. Please note that pickup by DHL must be booked within 30 days of the approval date for the return request.
- Print the Shipping Labels and Proforma Invoice which can be found in your return request at remarkable.12return.com.
- Please print 3 copies of the Proforma Invoice.
- Attach the first Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Please package your tablet properly. We advise to ship your tablet in its original box and place it in a bigger box with bubble wrap to prevent damage. Your parcel will have to travel over conveyor belts and warehouse slides. reMarkable is not responsible for damage during delivery.
- Please package your tablet properly for its trip to our return center. Attach the Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Hand the package to the DHL Express courier with the "ARCHIVE DOC" Shipping Label and the 3 Proforma Invoices.
Important: Please make sure that you take the adequate steps to backup your data and/or reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
3. Receive a refund* or replacement
You will be issued a refund or replacement within 10 - 15 days once the package is received and processed at our facilities. Please allow for more time during holiday periods.
Damaged batteries should be treated as hazardous materials. Do not return the device if the battery is swelling, leaking, or if you in any other way suspect that the battery is damaged. In this case, please make sure you dispose of or recycle the reMarkable and its accessories according to local laws and regulations. Do not puncture, drop or incinerate the battery.
Please make sure that you take the adequate steps to backup your data and/or reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
If you are a Hong Kong customer, please see our Terms and conditions.