This article explains the steps for returning a reMarkable order within the 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Note: If you need to return your device for repair or replacement it’s important that you contact our support team and get your return approved before submitting it through our web portal. After getting approval from support, you can continue with the steps below.
To return your reMarkable device for a refund, there are three steps:
1. Create a return request
Create an account and register your return at remarkable.12return.com. Please note that it is not possible to use your account at My reMarkable, and you will need to create a new account for our returns portal.
- Choose your return type - "Return within 30-day Return Period" or "Return for Repair / Replacement".
- Choose the product you wish to return. Make sure to select all items that are to be sent back, or else your return request will be rejected later in the process.*
Note: When returning for a refund, it is not possible to split a bundle, all the products you ordered have to be returned together.
Note 2: When returning for a replacement, please only ship the item(s) that are faulty. Any additional items placed in the parcel will not be shipped back to you.
- Enter your address for pickup by DHL.
You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been processed and approved by one of our staff.
Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once the request has been submitted. It may take up to 14 days in periods of high demand. You will receive an email confirmation when your request has been approved.
Note: We need your order ID to approve your return. The order ID can be found in the order confirmation email you received from reMarkable after your purchase. Follow this link if you are having trouble tracking it down in your inbox.
2. Schedule pickup with DHL
Use the link from the request approved-email or find your request under 'Open tasks' at remarkable.12return.com. Pickup by DHL must be booked within 30 days of your approval date. Note that the pickup can not be scheduled more than 10 days in advance.
Remember to backup your data and reset your device before returning your reMarkable.
- Print the Shipping Labels and Proforma Invoice which can be found in your return request at remarkable.12return.com.
- Please print 3 separate copies of the Proforma Invoice.
- Attach the first Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Please package your tablet properly. We advise shipping your tablet in its original box, placed in a bigger box with bubble wrap to prevent damage. reMarkable is not responsible for damage during delivery.
- Please package your tablet carefully for its trip to our return center. Attach the Shipping Label on the outside of your package.
- Hand the package to the DHL Express courier with the "ARCHIVE DOC" Shipping Label and the 3 Proforma Invoices.
3. Receive a refund* or replacement
You will be issued a refund within 10 days once your package has arrived and been processed at our returns center.
For returns for repair/replacement, please allow 10-20 working days before your repaired/replaced product is issued. We will notify you by email during the process.
Please allow for more time during holiday periods.
Damaged batteries should be treated as hazardous materials. Do not return the device if the battery is swelling, leaking, or if you in any other way suspect that the battery is damaged. In this case, please make sure you dispose of or recycle the reMarkable and its accessories according to local laws and regulations. Do not puncture, drop or incinerate the battery.
If you are a Hong Kong customer, sadly we are unable to offer a refund within 30-days. Please see our Terms and conditions for further details.
If you ordered from Amazon after 13.08.2018, please contact Amazon to return the reMarkable.