Orders made at remarkable.com are entitled to a 100-day satisfaction guarantee period, allowing them to return their device for a full refund within 100 days.
Please make sure to read our return policy before you proceed with the return process.
For reMarkable products bought at a retail store, please refer to the retailer's return policy and contact them directly to return your order.
1. Log in to returns.remarkable.com
Use the email address you used when ordering in our webshop.
You’ll need to create an account in order to complete your return. After entering the email address used when ordering, go to your inbox, and click the link in the email we sent to verify your account.
Check your spam folder if you’re unable to find it.
Read this article if you don't have access to the original email inbox used when the order was placed.
- Select the order you wish to return to us by checking the box in the top left corner.
- Please make sure that you have updated your shipping address before proceeding.
- Select your reason for returning your reMarkable.
2. Book a pick-up/find a drop-off location with DHL
Please note that the pickup can not be scheduled more than 30 days in advance.
For drop-off - select the nearest DHL drop-off location by typing your address into the textbox on the left.
To proceed, just tick the checkbox to agree to our return policy.
For pick-up - select a suitable date from the calendar. Choose a time slot using the drag-and-drop menu.
To proceed, tick the checkbox to agree to our return policy.
- Print the shipping label, attach it to the outside of your parcel, and ship your order back to us using your chosen delivery method with DHL.
- Please package your paper tablet carefully. We advise shipping your device in its original box, placed in a bigger box with bubble wrap to prevent damage.
reMarkable is not responsible for damage during delivery.
3. Receive your refund
You will be issued a refund within 10-20 business days from the date your returned item arrives at our returns center and is processed by our staff.
Please note it may take longer during holiday periods.
If you’re returning your reMarkable, make sure to also cancel your Connect subscription.
Here's how you can cancel your subscription:
- Go to my.remarkable.com and log in to your reMarkable account.
- Select Manage Connect in the menu in the top-right corner.
- Select Cancel plan from below your card payment information.
- Follow the steps and then if you’re sure, select Cancel Connect.
Head to this page for more information about canceling your Connect subscription, and how your experience will change without access to all our greatest features.