Use the power button to turn on or wake up the device, similar button put your reMarkable to sleep or turn it off.
- Put the device to sleep by pressing the power button once. The sleep sign will appear on the screen.
- Wake the device by pressing the power button once.
- Turn off reMarkable by pressing the power button for 3 seconds. You will then be asked whether you want to turn off the device or not.
- Turn on reMarkable by pressing the power button until the screen flashes from black to white.
Read more about Sleep and other power-saving modes in Power Settings.
Use the home button to move up one level. Press the button multiple times to end up at My Files.
Prev and Next buttons
The prev and next buttons allow you to flick pages while reading through your documents, ebooks or notebooks.
- Page forward press the right corner button.
- Page backward press the left corner button.
- Create a new page in a notebook by pressing the next button. Note that you must have written or sketched on a page before you are able to create a new page.