Use the power button to turn your reMarkable on or off. You can also enable or disable sleep mode by using the power button.
- Enable sleep by pressing the power button once
- Wake the device by pressing the power button once
- Turn off your reMarkable by pressing the power button for three seconds. You‘ll then be asked if you want to turn off your device.
- Turn on your reMarkable by pressing the power button until the screen flashes from black to white
Read more about sleep and other power-saving modes in battery settings.
Use the home button to go back to My files.
Prev and Next buttons
The prev and next buttons allow you to turn pages when reading your documents, ebooks or notebooks.
- Page forward by pressing the right corner button
- Page backward by pressing the left corner button
- Create a new page in a notebook by pressing the next button. Note that you must have written or sketched on a page before you're able to create a new page.