Charging your reMarkable
Plug the micro USB cable end to the micro USB charging port and the USB end to a USB power plug (max 5V, 1.5A), or to your computer.
There are two ways of checking whether your reMarkable is charging when turned on:
- The Battery indicator on the home screen will change from a battery icon to a charging icon.
- Battery settings in Settings will indicate that the charger is connected while the device is charging.
|Battery Status||Battery charging|
The device will flash white if it is turned off when it starts charging.
- Rechargeable (Micro USB)
- 3000 mAh
Warning: The battery in this product cannot easily be replaced by end-users.
If you use the reMarkable for 2-3 hours a day, it will likely last all week.
If you are still experiencing issues with charging your reMarkable, please contact us here.
Won't charge or charges slowly
Here’s what to do if your battery won't charge or charges slowly. Note that charging issues could be caused by a faulty USB cable.
Try the following steps:
- Charging issues could be caused by a faulty Micro USB cable, try using another cable
- Try charging using a USB wall adapter, connected to a wall socket. Allow the charger to be plugged in for at least 1 hour before disconnecting the device
- Try charging through a USB hub or docking station
Micro USB charging port
Use the charging port and the attached Micro USB cable to charge your reMarkable.