The power button is located on the top left corner of your reMarkable 2. It’s used for powering on and off, as well as the sleep and wake functions.
How to use the power button
- Put the device in sleep mode by pressing the power button once. The ‘reMarkable is sleeping’ message will appear on the screen.
- Wake the device by pressing the power button once.
- Turn off reMarkable 2 by pressing the power button for 3 seconds. You will then be asked whether you want to turn off the device or not.
- Turn on reMarkable by holding in the power button until the screen flashes from black to white.
- Reset the device by pressing the power button for 5 seconds.
Read more about sleep and other power-saving modes in battery settings.