Read this article if your Marker isn’t working correctly.
If your Marker is completely unresponsive, or writes without touching the screen, the problem is probably either the Marker or Marker tip.
If your Marker is completely unresponsive, try the following:
- Check if you can navigate on your reMarkable tablet with your finger. If your reMarkable responds to touch, the problem is probably with the Marker.
- Check whether you can navigate your reMarkable tablet using your Marker.
- Double check that you haven’t selected the eraser or white color in writing tools.
If the steps above didn’t help, or if your Marker is writing without touching the screen, try the following steps:
- Remove the Marker tip and make sure that it’s not bent, dented or damaged.
- Gently blow air into the Marker.
- Insert the marker tip.
If your Marker still isn’t working, try replacing the tip. Make sure that the tip is placed firmly in the Marker. Restart your reMarkable tablet before testing the new marker tip.
Our support team’s here to help if your Marker’s still not working correctly.
Contact support team.
For warranty claims, head to My Marker isn't working.