If your reMarkable paper tablet will not connect to Wi-Fi, try the following steps:
- Connect your reMarkable to your phone’s mobile hotspot, to see if that works
- Double check that you typed in the credentials correctly
- Make sure your router's firmware is up to date
- Restart your router and reMarkable paper tablet
- Change the network security settings to WPA2, if you haven't already. Try the other available settings
- Make sure the network SSID (name) and password does not contain any "special" letters (ä, ñ etc.). Change this into something using only the English alphabet and standard numerals
- Make sure your network is not using a VPN
- Change the Wi-Fi frequency from 5 GHz to 2.4 GHz or vice versa
- Change the Wi-Fi channel
The proper way to do some of these troubleshooting steps can vary from router to router. If you’re unsure how to properly perform some of these steps, we recommend looking through your router’s manual, or contacting your internet service provider.
If you're still experiencing issues, contact our support team here.