In this article you’ll find information about how to return your reMarkable or accessories for a replacement by making a warranty claim using our dedicated returns website.
1. Log in to returns.remarkable.com
Use the same email address you gave us when ordering from our webshop. You’ll need to verify your account by clicking a link in the email we’ll send right after logging on.
Check your spam folder if you’re unable to find it.
- If you purchased your reMarkable at a retail store, please remember to choose “a retailer” when asked where you purchased the product.
- Choose the order you would like to return by checking the box in the top left corner. If you’re experiencing issues with your reMarkable paper tablet, please note that you only need to return the faulty device itself. Don’t include your Folio or Marker.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is correct
- Select the reason for returning your reMarkable using the troubleshooting guide.
- Upload a video and pictures, and describe the issue as clearly as possible for a quicker returns process.
For warranty claims, please allow three to five business days for one of our customer service agents to review your case. Once this is done you’ll receive an email with the next steps.
You can check the status of your warranty claim by logging in to your account at returns.remarkable.com.
2. Book a pick-up or find a drop-off location with DHL.
Note that the pickup can’t be scheduled more than 30 days in advance.
Arranging a drop-off
Select the nearest DHL drop-off location by typing your address into the textbox on the left.
To proceed, just tick the checkbox to agree to our return policy.
Booking a pick-up
Select a suitable date from the calendar and choose a time-slot using the drag-and-drop menu. To proceed, tick the checkbox to agree to our return policy.
Print the shipping label, attach it to the outside of your parcel, and send your device to us using your chosen delivery method with DHL.
Please package your device carefully. We recommend shipping your device in its original box, placed in a larger box. Cover your device with bubble wrap to prevent damage. reMarkable is not responsible for damage during transit.
3. You’ll receive a text or email from DHL as soon as your new device is shipped and on its way.
The replacement process can take about 10-20 business days, and might take longer during holiday periods.