Keep track of your billing information, payment history, and access your subscription account page, at my.remarkable.com. This article will guide you through these topics.
Use the On this page navigation to the right to get to your answers faster.
Manage your subscription
You can easily manage your Connect subscription at my.remarkable.com. After signing in to your account, you can select ‘Manage Connect/Subscription’ to go to your subscription account page and view your current plan.
Your subscription account overview has the following information:
- Your current Connect subscription plan (if you’re subscribed)
- Payment details such as your payment card and the date of your next payment.
You can also update your payment card and change your subscription plan under “Manage Connect” at my.remarkable.com. An overview of the different subscription plans can be found by selecting “Read more”.
Update payment details
Manage Connect is where you can update your payment information and card details used for monthly billing. To change the card you pay with, click on ‘Edit payment method’ and then enter your new payment details.
Changing your subscription plan
- To see your current subscription plan, go to the “Manage Connect” page at my.remarkable.com.
- Depending on your current plan, you can select either “Upgrade to Connect” or “Downgrade to Connect Lite”. This lets you cancel your subscription and then sign up for a new plan later. For more information on this process, please take a look at our guide How to change plans.
- If you want to cancel your subscription, first click on “Cancel plan”, and then “Cancel Connect”. It’s important to remember that once your plan expires, you'll lose access to subscription features.
You can view and download your billing receipts using the "Account" tab at my.remarkable.com.