Read this article to find out how to add Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to your reMarkable.
Integrate the most popular file-sharing services with your paper tablet using our Integrations feature. Browse your files, copy them to your reMarkable, and upload notes and documents directly to your Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive accounts from your paper tablet.
To access this feature, you'll need software version 2.10 installed on your reMarkable, and a Connect subscription. Software version 2.11 is required to add OneDrive to your device.
Adding Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive accounts to your reMarkable
1. Sign in to my.remarkable.com
2. Go to Manage integrations.
3. To get started, accept the terms and conditions, then select Confirm.
4. Click Add next to the Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive icon, then sign in using the password for the email address linked to the account you want to integrate.
5. If you want, you can name this service, such as "Work". This will help you differentiate if adding more than one. To skip this step, click the X in the corner.
6. Your Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive account is now active on your device.
7. You can connect new accounts (up to five) by clicking Add under Manage integrations.
To remove an account from your device, go to ‘Manage Integrations’ and choose Remove under the account you want to disconnect. You can add or remove accounts at any time.
Transferring files to your paper tablet
1. Tap Menu in the top left-hand corner.
2. Select Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive in the sidebar menu. Here you’ll be able to browse and copy compatible files from the selected service directly to your device.
3. Long-press on a file in Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
4. Tap Copy in the top-right corner to copy the file to My files.
5. To select multiple files, long-press on one, then tap the other documents you want to include.
Upload a file from My files to your file-sharing service by long-pressing on the file, then selecting Upload in the black action bar menu along the top of the display.
Things to know when using Integrations
- reMarkable 1 and 2 are compatible with PDF files and EPUB ebooks. Unfortunately, you can’t transfer other file types to your paper tablet.
- Docs, slides, and sheets from Google Drive can be viewed as PDFs on your reMarkable paper tablet. These files can also be copied to My Files as PDFs to work on or annotate.
- You can sort files saved in Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to show compatible files first, making it easier to view and copy documents across to your paper tablet
- Filter your files by tapping Sort by, and then Compatibility in the top right hand corner.