Integrate the most popular file-sharing services with your digital notebook with Integrations. Browse your files, copy them to your reMarkable, and upload notes and documents directly to your Google Drive or Dropbox account from your paper tablet.
You’ll need software version 2.10 installed on your reMarkable to access this feature, which is currently available to participants in our beta program.
How to add your Google Drive and Dropbox accounts to your reMarkable:
- Sign in to my.remarkable.com and go to Manage integrations. To get started, accept the terms and conditions, then select Confirm.
- Click Add below the Google Drive or Dropbox icon and then sign in using the password for the email address linked to the account you want to integrate.
- If you want, you can name this service, such as "Work". This will help you differentiate if adding more than one. To skip this step, click the X in the corner.
- Your Google Drive or Dropbox account has now been activated on your device.
- New accounts (up to five) can be connected by clicking Add New.
To remove an account from your device, go to ‘Manage integrations’ and choose Remove under the account you want to disconnect. You can add or remove accounts at any time.
Now that you’ve integrated your chosen service to your reMarkable, here’s how to transfer files to your paper tablet via Google Drive and Dropbox:
- Select Menu in the top corner.
- Select Google Drive or Dropbox in the sidebar menu. Here you’ll be able to browse and copy compatible files from the selected service directly to your device.
- Long-press on a file in Google Drive or Dropbox to copy it to My Files. To select multiple files, long-press on one, then tap the other documents you want to include.
- Upload a file from My files to Google Drive or Dropbox by long-pressing on the file and then selecting Upload in the black action bar menu along the top of the display.
Things to know when using integrations:
reMarkable 1 and reMarkable 2 are compatible with PDFs and EPUB ebooks. Other file types can not be transferred to your paper tablet.
Docs, slides and sheets from Google Drive can be viewed as PDFs on your reMarkable paper tablet. These files can also be copied to My Files as PDFs.
Files saved in Google Drive or Dropbox can be sorted to show compatible files first, making viewing and copying documents easier.
Filter your files by tapping Sort by, and then Compatibility in the top right hand corner.