As an existing customer (anyone who bought their reMarkable paper tablet before October 12, 2021) you’re entitled to a free subscription to Connect. If you don’t have an existing reMarkable account, just follow the steps below to create one.
Check out our step-by-step guide to claiming your free access to Connect.
1. Go to my.remarkable.com and select Sign up.
2. Check your inbox. You should receive a verification email from us after a few minutes.
3. Once you’ve got the email, click the button marked Verify your account. By doing this you’ll also accept our Terms and Conditions for using our cloud services and Connect.
4. You’ll see this page when you’re done.
5. Go to my.remarkable.com and log in to your new reMarkable account.
6. Once logged in, click the Pair your device button to link your paper tablet and your reMarkable account.
7. When you have paired your device, go to my.remarkable.com and click the menu in the top right-hand corner.
8. Click Manage Connect.
9. Redeem your free access to Connect by clicking Claim free access and following the instructions.
10. Once you’ve clicked the link, fill out the required fields in the form, including your order ID.
11. If your contact email is the same as your reMarkable account email address, simply write it out twice. (If you’re not sure which email to use, then on your device go to Settings > General > Account to see the address linked with your account)
12. Your order ID is the best proof of purchase to use to get free access. This can be found in your Order Confirmation email.
13. If you’re having trouble tracking it down it in your inbox, then try searching for ‘order confirmation’ or ‘reMarkable’.
14. Your order ID is the long sequence of letters and numbers at the top of the confirmation email.
15. If you do not have access to your order ID then please attach another proof of purchase and click Submit.
If the details you’ve provided are not correct for any reason, our support team will send an email asking for more information. We’ll also send you an email confirming your free, unlimited subscription once Connect is activated in your account.
(Allow additional time for us to handle any requests where incorrect details were provided.)
What is considered proof of purchase?
We accept the following forms of receipt: A bank statement showing payment to reMarkable, an order ID from our retailers, own stores, business purchases, Amazon order ID, or reMarkable 1 pre-order ID.
Please contact our support team if you're still having trouble setting up Connect..
- Information about Connect
- How to manage your Connect subscription
- I can't find my order confirmation