Read this article if you’re having trouble sending web articles to your paper tablet.
Web content doesn’t appear on my reMarkable
If you’ve tried to send articles to your device using Read on reMarkable but it’s not appearing in the app or on your paper tablet, it’s worth checking that you’re using the same email address on your device and at my.remarkable.com.
If you’re using different email addresses, this could be why it’s not working. Another reason might be that your reMarkable is not connected to Wi-Fi - a web connection is required for the feature to work.
How to check which email address you’re using on your reMarkable tablet
- Go to Settings in the main menu.
- Under General, go to Account. The email address you’re using is displayed here.
How to check which email address you’re using at my.remarkable.com
- Go to my.remarkable.com and sign in
- Click the menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Your address will be displayed here and in the Account section.
If you’re unsure, log out and log in again and make sure this address matches the one on your device.
Articles don’t display correctly
Keep in mind that each website has its own way of displaying content, which can cause pages to look different when they’re sent to your reMarkable tablet. Content can be sent in a simple text format or as a PDF, which will appear differently on your reMarkable.
- When sending content in text format, images are not included, but their captions often are. In some cases, this means the content can appear on the page in the wrong order.
- When sending as PDF, images may be cropped or not included in the document. Dialogue boxes and other website architecture may be shown in the readable PDF along with the main text.