In this article you'll find information about pairing your reMarkable with the cloud if you've received a replacement under warranty or bought a second paper tablet.
We’ll also tell you what to do to ensure that all the notes and documents stored in your existing reMarkable account are seamlessly transferred to your replacement device.
If you’re setting up a brand new device, or haven't yet made an account, head here for step-by-step instructions.
How to pair your reMarkable with the cloud
1. Go to my.remarkable.com and log in.
2. Click Device & apps, in the menu in the top-right corner.
3. If you have received a replacement device, or have bought a new device and still have your previous reMarkable connected, click Remove.
4. Click Disconnect to confirm.
5. Click Add device.
6. Enter the one-time code on your reMarkable and tap enter. Please note that the code is only valid for five minutes.
7. You're connected. Tap Continue.
Once you've paired your device with the cloud, you can download the mobile and desktop apps to sync your files. To download the desktop app, go to my.remarkable.com, click Device & apps, select Desktop App, then Download.