- Set up your reMarkable (software 2.0 and newer)
- Set up your reMarkable (software 1.8 and older)
- Update your reMarkable
- Connecting to the reMarkable cloud
- Mobile app
- Desktop app
- Navigating on your reMarkable
- Swipe gestures
- Organizing folders
- Add and delete files or pages
- Move files and pages
- Duplicate content and pages
- Read on reMarkable - Google Chrome Extension
- Overview of icons and functions
- Convert handwritten notes into text
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Release notes overview
- Software release 2.7
- Software release 2.6
- Software release 2.5
- Software release 2.4
- Software release 2.3
- How do I unlock my device?
- Performing a factory reset
- Can handwritten notes in PDFs be converted to text?
- How to disconnect your reMarkable paper tablet from your cloud sync account
- Network password requires special characters
- Can I delete my account?
How to get the most out of your reMarkable
Updating your reMarkable
How to login to my reMarkale, what to do if you’re experiencing issues, SSL Handshake error.
Transferring files to your reMarkable
Use the reMarkable desktop app or the reMarkable mobile app to transfer documents and ebooks onto your device.
How to convert handwritten notes into text, using your selected language.
Sharing files via email
Organizing your files
Converting handwritten text
Share files to email
Organize your files
Convert handwritten notes